7/31/2012

China Glaze Pink Plumeria

Today I have for you another of the China Glaze Summer Neons. Pink Plumeria is a lightish pink with lovely shimmer in it. It's a very pretty color, and the formula was great, very easy to apply. The only problem I had with it was that even after I went to bed a couple hours when it seemed fully dry and set, I woke up to a bit of denting :(. It isnt super noricable in this picture, and was only slightly more noticable in real life. I didn't wear it long, because the next day I had to take my cats to the vet and between that and a little bit of cleaning it chipped badly. But I loved it while it lasted!


I still have 3 more posts ready to go, but I am also hoping to spend the rest of this week swatching as many polishes from my stash as possible. If I don't, when I go back to work things will slow down here drastically, and I would like to try to keep posting to at least 3 times a week. I am also considering adding new features that I have seen some other blogs doing like weekly wants, monthly favorites, things like that but I haven't decided yet. I am really looking forward to my birthday in just over a month, I am hoping to finally get some stamping plates and lots of new polish!

So, if any of you have any suggestions of things that you might like to see here or even have any requests for what swatches you want to see, my stash is linked at the top so feel free to send me an email or leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!