11/15/2012

ABC challenge I & J


 Happy Thursday! So glad tomorrow is Friday. Today I have both I & J for the ABC challenge, I have gotten so busy with things that I completely forgot about this last week. But, both of these go together so its ok :).

For I, I have China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard, the neon green from the summer collection. This is 2 coats, to wear on its own I would probably add a third, but since I was layering 2 was good enough.


Over this, for J, I have 2 coats of Spooky Bones Jake & The Leprechaun. This is a clear base with different sizes and shapes of silver glitter and shreds. It's part of the Are You Afraid of the Dark? collection.


And yes, if you noticed, these pictures were taken at different times. The bottom one was taken over the summer, and the top one was taken last week while swatching Glitzology polishes.

Check out the other ladies taking part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!