1/30/2013

Upcoming KB Shimmer collection!

KB Shimmer is getting ready to release their Spring 2013 collection, which features 9 new shades! It is set for release on Feb 15th, 2013. Lets take a look at the colors shall we?
 




 What does everyone think? I love them, especially the 4 pastel ones Spring Training, Where My Peeps At, Lottie Dottie and Iris My Case. They look so very Spring/Easter to me. The others are pretty as well, KB Shimmer did a great job with this new collection! I'm loving the new label design as well. So, any of these scream must buy to you?

KB Shimmer polish and other beauty products can be found at their shop HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!