8/14/2013

A England Briarwood

Today I have a polish I wore a couple weeks ago and just loved. I was supposed to be doing some swatching, but I just couldn't bare to take this one off quite yet so the swatching was put on hold for a couple days, but has since been done, just not posted yet. That post will be up in a few days hopefully! Anyway, here is A England Briarwood, it is so pretty! I just love every single A England polish, they never fail to disappoint in formula. This went on easily in 2 coats, but 1 was almost enough, like with most A England. I tend to do 2 coats no matter what out of habit though. Here is the beauty that is Briarwood!


1 comment:

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!