7/29/2014

3 Rainbow Honey Summer Mixtape! Collection

Today I have 3 of Rainbow Honeys new Summer Mixtape! Collection to share with you. Lets get to it shall we?

First up I have Work It Out, a bright coral color. Its very summery, I used 3 coats. It is a little sheer at first, but builds up nicely.


Next I have Elevate, a fun mix of glitters including circles, hexes, triangles and more. There is even some pretty purple shimmer. I used 2 coats over Work It Out.


Finally I have I Wanna Get Better. This is an orange crelly with neon glitters including stars, circles and more. I used 3 coats here as well.


To see these and the rest of the Summer Mixtape! collection head on over to Rainbow Honeys shop HERE and while you are there you can use the code MIXTAPE20 to get 20% off your order! Code is valid until 8/18/2014


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I Wanna Get Better is right up my street, what a great mix of glitters and colours. I love a good orange

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!