2/26/2012

Speciallita Hits No Olimpo - Apolo

So for my first real post, I'm showing you the color I wore last weekend. As soon as I saw swatches of this collection, I knew I had to have them all! Once they arrived, they were even better than expected. With so many colors to choose from, a friend actually picked the color I should wear first because I couldn't decide (Hi S!). Now, I am not the best when it comes to painting my nails (though I am improving) and with this polish, it was so easy and I had very little clean up after, even on the dreaded right hand! I have now used 3 of the other colors as well, and I am just as impressed with those as I was with Apolo. I am so glad I ordered the whole collection!

Now for the pics. I had a really hard time getting the holo awesomeness to show up on camera, like I said in my intro post I'm still getting the hang of all this and this was the first time I've worn a holo. The first 2 pics are inside in natural light, then once the sun finally came out, I took the second 2 in direct sun. These are after a full day and a half wear time, so there is a bit of tip wear, but not as bad as is usual for me.





As a bonus, here are my daughters nails after over a week of wearing Hits Hestia. Shes 6 and already loves nail polish to death, this could be trouble! This is inside in natural light.


Thats it for my first real post! I will post in a couple days with what I am currently wearing, then after that it will be once a weekend when I can wear polish again!

1 comment:

  1. The blue looks beautiful and makes me want to go buy this brand right away!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!