2/29/2012

Zoya Pippa

This is what I wore this past weekend. I took advantage of the Zoya promo they ran back in January to get 2 free polishes and just pay shipping. I picked Pippa and Paz, 2 colors I probably wouldn't have normally picked out, but since they were free I figured why not? I also got a couple other colors at the same time and their mini color lock system. I chose to wear Pippa as my first Zoya polish, and I think I did a disservice to Zoya  by picking a yellow as my first color to try. First, I'm not much of a yellow person, but I do love bright polishes and am getting into spring mode so a bright was what I wanted. Second, yellows aren't the easiest colors to apply most of the time, and I'm not the best at applying anyway! I used 3-4 coats to get everything evened out and I still wasn't completely happy in the end.

Now for pictures! Sadly there was no sun while I wore this, comes with living in England!

inside natural light

inside direct light

I decided I liked the color a bit, but wanted to try out my Hits Hefesto holo top coat so after a bit I added it on top. Made me like the color way more!

 
inside direct light


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!