8/13/2012

Another award!

Happy Monday everyone! Today I have been nominated for another award, this time the Versatile Blogger Award, by Shelby of Shelby's Swatches! Thank you so much, it was a wonderful surprise! Go check out her blog :)

The rules are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers who you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, you could also link to them.
5. Finally tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.



So, 7 more things about myself:

1. I have 6 tattoos and I still want more.

2. I would love to learn how to ballroom dance, one of my favorite shows is Dancing With the Stars.

3. When I watch comedy tv shows or movies, its not at all uncommon for me to not laugh once even though I really do find it funny!

4. I love horror movies, the scarier the better! My favorite villain is Freddy

5. I love roller coasters. I went on my first one at 14 and have been hooked since!

6. I love to bake, but being on a diet isn't very conducive to baking :(

7. My favorite book is The Hobbit, and I am so excited for the movie(s)!

Now to nominate 15 blogs (I apologize for any repeat nominations!):

1. Cuti-CLUE-less
2. Sauce Studios Online
3. Confessions of a Polishaholic
4. fingerpainted
5. Lacquer Care Factor
6. Jessi in Wonderland
7. Harlean Rose
8. Harlows Exclusive
9. Through Chelsea's Eyes
10. A Polish Addict
11. nailxchange
12. Love for Lacquer
13. Futures
14. Lady Million
15. Not Ur Mommas Nails

Check out all those lovely blogs as well! Thanks again to Shelby!

1 comment:

  1. I like to bake too! I only do it on occasion, though :P I enjoyed reading your fun facts! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!