9/26/2012

C is for Candy!


Today is C in the ABC challenge! I have to say, I'm really enjoying my first challenge. Today I have for you C, which I chose candy. I used 2 coats of Sephora by OPI Techno Girl as my base, then stamped over it with Sally Hansen White On and BM-306, topped with one coat of Seche. I was more proud of this after I did it, but then when I was going through the pictures I could see way more flaws than I saw in person :(. If I had time I would have redone it after seeing all the smudges in the pics, but I edited them last night and just can't redo it. Here are the pics!



I do really like the combo of the pink with white for candy, but I'm disappointed it looks so much worse in the pics. But I'm not giving up, I'm going to keep practicing, and I will get better!

Check out what everyone else did for C here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!