7/09/2013

Nerd challenge - Science Fiction

I'm a little late in posting this one, had a busy weekend. Spent all day Saturday in London and had to catch up on chores Sunday. We are starting our long to do list for moving, I can't wait til its over! This weeks theme is Science Fiction. I had no ideas at all, and kept flipping through my plates. Then I came up with an admittedly lame idea. Lets see it shall we?


I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White and stamped with Sinful Colors Black on Black with Sugar Bubbles plate 006. My idea was the movie 'The Fly', like I said, lame lol. But I had no other ideas so there you have it.

What did everyone else do this week?

2 comments:

  1. This isn't lame at all, I love it and anything with Vincent price has to be great right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, that movie was awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!