7/21/2013

Nerd Challenge - Technology

Happy Sunday! Today I have the Nerd Challenge, based on technology. I have been having major internet issues this last week or two, so I had to skip last weeks challenge. On top of that, we are moving back to the states at the end of August, so we are pretty busy getting ready for that. I am going to still try to post when I can, I have a bunch of stuff already saved to get through, so you might be seeing some very old swatches mixed with some newer stuff. But on to todays challenge!


For this, I went with a computer programing theme, and this shows you the extent of my freehand skills! I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White and then drew on using my KISS nail art pen in black.


Check out what everyone else cam up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!