12/18/2012

N is for No More


Happy Tuesday! I can't wait for this week to be over, then I'm off for 2 weeks! I have big plans to do lots of swatching and nail art, but we shall see how much I actually get done! I am cutting this one pretty close, as tomorrow starts posting for O, but I have N today. No More by Different Dimension is a polish with a cause, it was a limited edition to support National Domestic Violence Month in October. 50% of the proceeds went to a shelter to help women get out of bad situations. Very good cause, sadly this is no longer available for purchase. This is a purple glitterbomb, and I love purple! I layered 1 coat over 3 coats of Ciate Purple Sherbert. Great glitter coverage, and I can't believe this is the first time I am posting one of Different Dimensions polishes! I am sort of obsessed with everything she makes, and I think I probably own 90% of her store lol. So you will definitely be seeing a lot more from her in the future!


Check out the other ladies, and hopefully I can keep to my plans for my break, cause I am excited about some things I have planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!