1/20/2014

Dollish Polish Totes Magotes

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a good weekend and those that are off today for MLK Jr. day enjoy it as well. Today I have for you Dollish Polish Totes Magotes.

Totes Magotes is a minty holo that was a limited edition color, so I'm sorry if you didn't get your hands on it! Its too pretty not to share though. It went on like a dream, I used 3 coats and top coat. I have a picture in shade and in sun to show the base color and the holo in this beauty.

Sun

Shade
What do you think of this color? Is it cray cray adorbs?? I think so. Come back tomorrow to see what I added on top of this, I love it just as much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!