4/09/2012

Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum

Today I have my first Dollish Polish, Expecto Patronum. I only bought a mini size bottle, which I regretted almost instantly, and regret even more now that I have worn it. I will definitely be trying to get my hands on a full size! For this picture I used one coat of Expecto Patronum over 3 coats of Sally Hansen Polar Bare. Polar Bare is really sheer so I think I need to get a more opaque white but I love how this looks overall. Formula was wonderful. Picture is inside since its already evening here and there was no sun today anyway :(


2 comments:

  1. I really want this just because they never made harry potter themed nail varnish :P I love the name! Your nails have grown so much since you started blogging :P they look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been wearing this for 5 or 6 days now, and I've only just now gotten a chip. This is amazing wear time for me! Its worth it.

      Delete

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!