3/17/2012

A England Dragon

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today I have a color I have been waiting to wear, but made myself wait for this weekend. A England Dragon is a beautiful green holo. I love this polish so much, the color is amazing and the name just makes it that much better. I love dragons, so I'm glad this polish does not disappoint! This isn't a holo with a rainbow of colors that shows up (at least not very strongly), its mostly a golden holo, which makes it look like dragon scales to me which I love. Formula was wonderful, I used 2 coats but if I was a bit more careful it could have been 1.

This may not be as creative as some of the St. Patty's Day manicures I've seen with the leprechauns and rainbows and pots of gold and clovers, but I could never paint anything like that. Sadly today is a typical English day and it was cloudy and rainy so these pictures are inside with flash since even the little bit of natural light I did get wasn't enough to show ANY holo. Maybe the rainbow holo effect shows up more in the direct sun, but I will have to wait to find out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!