3/27/2012

Nail mail and recent purchases

Within the last week I have received my shipments from Spooky Bones, Dollish Polish (both from Etsy), and Ninja Polish. I was going to wait to post this until I got my Zoya order as well, but it can take a while to get stuff from them for some reason. Of course now it will be here tomorrow since I'm posting! I also bought a couple polishes recently while out shopping to show you. I have a 3 day weekend this week, so hopefully I can wear at least 2 of these colors in that time. Hope the sun stays out!

There will be lots of pictures so they are after the cut!

So first I have my order from Spooky Bones on Etsy:

Freddy's Nightmare. Freddy and Nightmare on Elm Street are my favorite horror move and villain, so it was a no brainier that I had to buy this! As a bonus though, its a really cool color. Deep and dark with lots of colorful sparkles!


Next up is the Are You Afraid of the Dark? collection. I loved this show as a kid, and have been meaning to do a rewatch of them all. The collection isn't complete yet, as unfortunately my bottle of Sardo busted in shipping, but after contacting the owner a new bottle is on its way to me.

First is Watcher's Wood. This is the bottle that was wrapped with Sardo, so I had to clean up the bottle and unfortunately lost the label to the dried polish. But it is a pretty red-orange with lots of orange, copper, bronze, red, and yellow glitter.


Dr. Vink. A deep purple with silver glitter.


Next we have a trio of matte glow in the dark top coats! Laughing In The Dark, The Prom Queen, and Jake & The Leprechaun.


The Full Moon, The Dream Girl, Dead Man's Float. I got these in a mini trio just like the top coats, but it seems that currently they are only being sold as twin sets with a color and glow in the dark top coat in the full size bottles.


And last I have a little surprise, a bonus polish! Included in my package when I opened it was a mini bottle of Oink, a pink with silver glitter. It is very pretty, and my daughter claimed it for herself immediately.


Freddy's nightmare and the Are You Afraid of the Dark polishes can be purchased from Spooky Bones on Etsy along with some other really cool colors.

Up next, Dollish Polish!

First is a color that I wasn't too sure about, but had to have because of the name. I am very happy to say that once I saw it in person I love the color! This is Goonies Never Say Die. One of the best movies ever. The only thing that could make me happier than a Goonies based polish is a NeverEnding Story or The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings based polishes. But back to the polish, this is a gold shimmery color that is very pretty.


Space, The Final Frontier is an deep blue shimmery color. I'm not the biggest Star Trek fan, but my dad is and I love blue polishes. I used to watch TNG with him all the time, so I mostly got this in his honor lol. I do love the new movie and am excited for the second one though.


Why'd it Have to be Snakes? is based off the awesome Indiana Jones. If I didn't already love green polishes, I would have bought this for the name as well!


Expecto Patronum. I am a huge Harry Potter fan. This polish was a necessity, both the name and the color are amazing.


Aurora Borealis, Northern Lights, Aurora Austalis are really cool topcoats. Can't wait to use these over all different colors!


Bow To The Pharaoh, Walk Like An Egyptian, Travelin' The Nile, Palm Fronds, A Day In Cairo, and Scarab. I've been to Egypt, on a day trip during a cruise. It was an amazing experience, and these polishes are all so pretty. Love them all.


Lastly from Dollish Polish I have Mermaid Scales, Dragon's Breath, Pegasus Wings, and Pixie Dust. If you can't tell already, I'm a sucker for names/themes of polishes, and mythical creatures are right up my alley. I'm just glad that these polishes are all as amazing as they are and I'm sure I will be buying full size bottles of some of these in the future as well as some from Spooky Bones. Better get to saving!


Dollish Polish can be purchased here but her shop is currently closed while she fills orders. Can I just say that I love the little picture icons at the top of all the labels? So cute!

Next I have the order I placed from ninjapolish.com

Jessica polishes in Smoky Feather, Iridescent Eye. I really like these since they are Chanel dupes for a fraction of the price! I only got 2 of the 3 in the set since I don't care for the other. But these to I really like. Just look at the shift in Iridescent Eye in the bottle!


And 4 more A England's to add to my collection. Excalibur, King Arthur, Princess Sabra (Tristam Eyes), and Guinevere. This brings my total of A England polishes up to 12, and I think I have all the ones I want now, but I have to check to be sure.



And finally I have the polishes I picked up here.

My first Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips in All-A-Flutter



Revlon Runway Pearl, Whimsical, Popular, and Scandalous and OPI Vampsterdam



Hopefully from now on I won't have so much come in at once that I can make smaller posts! I do have 2 of the Rescue Beauty Lounge Fan Collection colors on pre-order, Halcyon and Aqua Lily. I can't believe I spent that much on a bottle of nail polish, its the most I've ever spent on a bottle! But they are amazing colors.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!