5/06/2012

Zoya Paz

This weekend I chose to wear Zoya Paz, one of the first Zoyas I bought but hadn't worn. I love this color, but couldn't get even half of its neonness to show up on camera. We still have no sunlight to speak of, and the indoor lighting makes the color look great, but just not neon. I'm definitely going to wear this one again this summer (probably a lot) and will try again with pictures. It is super bright in real life, much more neon than I thought it would be. I did this late at night and though it was dry when I went to bed, I woke up with dents all over. Glad I took pics right after it was done! This is between 3-4 coats, a couple nails needed a little extra, with Zoyas base and top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!