6/09/2012

Zoya Sooki

Anyone else excited for True Blood to return tomorrow night? I won't be able to watch it until Monday night which sucks, but comes with living overseas. In honor of its return, I chose Zoya Sooki for this weekend. I don't really wear a lot of red, though I do love a lot of the red polish colors out there. This one is great. Went on easily in two coats with Zoyas usual wonderful formula. I'm glad I actually got outside first thing this morning to take these pictures, because the sun is gone now behind dark clouds. At least this morning the clouds were lighter so there was more natural light lol. Both are taken outside in natural indirect light with the sun hidden behind clouds.



Don't forget to enter my Zoya Blogger trio giveaway! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!