6/03/2012

Nubar Honeysuckle

Today I have the second mani I did last weekend that I just realized was still on my camera when I went to post this weekends mani! That will have to wait for a day or so now. I decided (with some help) to use a Nubar for the first time, and we settled on Honeysuckle. I am very impressed by Nubar so far. Formula was wonderful and I only needed 2 coats. Next time if I'm more careful I might even be able to do 1 coat! Pink is probably only number 5 on my list of favorite polish shades, but this pink is amazing. So bright and cheery, perfect for sunny summer days. The first picture is in the shade, the second in the sun.



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Whoever helped you pick out the color is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!