7/24/2012

A England Lady of the Lake

Today I have for you another amazing A England polish called Lady of the Lake. It is described on the A England website as: dusky purple with rainbow glimmer and glow. It is a beautiful purple, unfortunately there was no sun when I wore this to get the rainbow glimmer to come out, but it was there. I think its still beautiful even without it, so when it did show up in flashes of light it just added to it. Formula is exactly what I've come to expect from A England, which is flawless. I used 2 coats with a top coat here.


2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! I wish I liked purple more on my skintone but this looks perfect on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing this right now! I was super impressed by the formula. It's amazing! Also, I've had this on for almost 5 days now and it has yet to chip, and there is hardly any tip wear :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!