7/15/2012

Rainbow Honey Mare of the Moon

Hope every one is enjoying their weekend! Today I have for you another Rainbow Honey Equestria Collection polish, Mare of the Moon. This one was a mini secret polish that was free with another mini of Celestia with full collection preorders, I hadn't wanted to use this one because it a mini size, but then she restocked and I picked up both Mare of the Moon and Celestia full size bottles so I don't have to worry as much about running out! They haven't come in yet, but they should be here early this week. Luckily she restocked at the end of June so I was able to get these before my no buy started July 1st :).

This color is so pretty. Rainbow Honey describes this best herself:

Mare of the Moon was inspired by Princess Luna; A deep and mysterious indigo polish with a violet color shift and a sprinkling of silver moon crescents and holographic glitters.

The formula was  great. A little thick, but really easy to apply and I didn't have to fish around for any of the moons to come out. I used 3 coats, on the first coat I didn't get any moons, but on the second and third they came out easily, which is actually better so they don't get buried under the polish and can be seen. This picture was taken during a brief moment that the sun was shining, you can see the moons, and a bit of that color shift too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!