7/12/2012

Jessica Iridescent Eye

Hope everyone is having a good week! The weather has been horrible here, so I had a hard time trying to get pictures of my last 2 manis. I have one of those for you today, a polish I bought a while ago but haven't worn til now. I don't know what took me so long! Jessica Iridescent Eye is one of the few Chanel Peridot dupes that are out there, but was one of if not the very first one. Its a beautiful color shifting duochrome. The formula was wonderful to work with, it went on so easily that I didn't even do any clean up when I was done. I only have one picture, all the rest were so dark and blurry you couldn't see anything. I think this shows off a bit of the different colors the polish shifts too.


1 comment:

  1. I like this color, its different.
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!