10/09/2012

Dollish Polish Zombie Flesh

Today is supposed to be zombie day in the Halloween Challenge, but I could not come up with an idea and couldn't get anything to look even remotely like a zombie! So I have decided to skip today, but in keeping with the theme I have Zombie Flesh from Dollish Polish for you!

Zombie Flesh is a sickly green/grey base color with small and medium black hex and tiny green and gold glitters. It is inspired by zombies and The Walking Dead, a show I love and hate at the same time! It looks just like what I would imagine rotting zombie flesh looks like. Here is 3 coats of Zombie Flesh on its own, no top coat:


Hope I don't have to skip any other days in any of the challenges I'm doing, it looks good so far, this one just kicked my butt since I have no zombie stamping plates, or brains, and zero free hand skills lol

1 comment:

  1. lovely polish! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!