10/06/2012

Sat-ART-Day presesnts - Tarts!


Today marks the first challenge in the new Sat-ART-Day challenge from Crumpets Nail Tarts! Fittingly, todays theme is tarts. I had such a hard time coming up with any ideas for this, especially since my nail art skills are limited lol. So, here is what I came up with!



Fruit tarts! (sort of lol) I used 2 coats of Orly Glow as my 'pastry colored' base, and stamped the fruit on using BM04 and BM05. The orange is Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, the grapes are China Glaze Grape Pop, the strawberry is Wet N Wild Everybody Loves Redmond and the lemon is Zoya Pippa.

I like the way this turned out, even if it isn't the best interpretation of the theme! I'm really enjoying these challenges I have going on, even if I have no clue what to do for a few of them!

Check out the other fabulous ladies taking part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!