10/11/2012

Halloween Challenge, Witches


Today I have a last minute challenge post, I just got done with this about an hour ago! I don't know how todays slipped through the cracks, I thought I was ahead by a couple weeks on everything, oops! So this wasn't my original plan, but I got new polishes in and just had to use one!

I have 4 coats of Whimsical Ideas by Pam Wicked on 3 fingers (full post for this and the other 2 HalloWhimsies to come soon!), and 2 coats of Wet N Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch (completely coincidentally! lol) stamped with BM209 and Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris. I had planned to use a witch flying on her broom stamp, but couldnt get it to work properly so I switched so I could get this done!


Check out the other ladies doing the challenge!

1 comment:

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!