6/21/2013

Bloglovin

So I decided to give bloglovin a try and see how I it goes. So far I really like it. It was super easy to import all the blogs that I follow via GFC, including some I forgot to bookmark, and then couldn't find again! Yes, I was old school and organized all my blogs in my bookmarks and read them that way. But bloglovin makes it easy to follow and read almost any blog all in one place! I like that I can divide them into different groups based on different subject. You can even find new blogs to follow.

So, if you are already following me via GFC, go on and follow me over there via the link below or by clicking on the counter on the sidebar! I don't think you will regret using bloglovin!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!