6/18/2013

Sale!!

If you ask my friends, one in particular (Hi S! lol) you will find I am an enabler when it comes to buying polish. Just today I 'forced' S to buy 8 polishes just by letting her know of a sale. But thats what friends are for right?

Well for all of you reading this, I have a sale to tell you about that you won't want to miss! Pretty & Polished is moving locations, and has lots of inventory that they would rather ship out than have to pack up and move. So what do they do? Have a moving sale and reduce prices to almost wholesale price on most everything left in stock! Good chance to get your hands on anything you have been wanting at amazing prices.

To buy Pretty & Polished visit their store HERE
and keep up to date on the latest info by liking their FB and following on instagram or twitter

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!