6/09/2013

Rainbow Honey FAB Summer Set

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I am so excited to be thisclose to being done with work! Bring on the summer :)

Today I have for you the Rainbow Honey FAB Summer Set, so lets see some pictures!

The FAB Summer Set is a trio of polishes designed by Rainbow Honey exclusively for FAB. Its only available for a limited time, so act fast if its something you want! Rainbow Honey has provided these for review, so what do I think about them??


First I have Schrammi, a deep coral color with golden shimmer. It's a very pretty color. I used 3 coats, and it went on very well. Very creamy and just the right consistency to stay where you put it.


Next up is Tenda, a bright green color with golden shimmer. This color reminds me of grass, I love it! I used 3 coats again, and it was just as easy to apply as Schrammi.


And last I have Costa Del Sol. This one is a clear base packed with different size and shapes of golden glitters. For these pictures I used 2 coats of Costa Del Sol over both Schrammi and Tenda. The glitter was very easy to get on the nail, the brush came out of the bottle loaded with it!



And there you have the FAB Summer Set by Rainbow Honey. I like all the colors, and since FAB will not ship to me I am glad I got the opportunity to review these colors. I really like them all. If I had to pick a favorite I think it would be Tenda, I just love the shade of green.

The FAB Summer Set is available now, in limited quantities, for $25 direct from FAB HERE. There are also other sets available on their site, as well as more Rainbow Honey polishes on their site here.

*Polishes in this post were provided free of charge for review, but all opinions are honest and my own*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every single one, even if I don't reply to them all. But I do my best! Thanks for reading and commenting!